Monday, March 3, 2008

Thump...

Thoughtful hugs, universal mistakes and promises...basically deals with everyday life and everyday ppl...life long story of fuck ups and apologies...I started this movement a while back...minorly...writing THUMP here and there...I became pretty shy about what I was doing and it died down...completely...I am much older than when I first created Thump...I'm not the shy, timid girl that I use to be and hopefully this movement will grow because of that...

I think the idea behind "Me and You and Everyone We Know" is crazy good...partially what i'm displaying through THUMP...The feeling that you get when you realize that you are connected to everyone through someone...How baffeling it is to get a request from London or Japan when you stay in Ga,US...but it makes you feel somewhat good...Brings question into play...This is what THUMP is about...How you know that the exact second your better half kisses you and tells you that they truely care something significant is going on somewhere else.. Whether it's a child being born into the world or someone suffering a horrible death...you know that your not alone in the world...Something to think about...







love lust and dillusion can be mistaken as one...

No comments: