Tuesday, March 4, 2008

THUMP...Is this what we live for?


Last night......wasn't the best night....could have went fine but it didn't...Felt deprived from not spending time with the other...only because he was called back home...so close...at least I saw you for a moment...a few seconds...Ruined the night...we spoke on the phone only to be angry towards one another...we both knew what was going on...I really missed him...I know he wanted me...the night sucked...Woke up this morning...late, not feeling my best...school was horrible /bland/sad...most people felt distant...I was sad...The school annoucned two deaths...one I had heard about the previous night....A good man...The other death saddened me the most...My 9th grade counceler had been dead 11 days before anyone found her...I guess it's hard for ppl to care...this had a terrible effect on everone's day...Not to forget the heavy rain that poured for the better half of the day...I am now at work...not much to say about my time here...this is usually my quiet time...free time...even though it shouldn't be...


ALMOST 18 YR OLD FEMALE...MACON, GA...

MUCH LOVE AND PEACE

No comments: